- Shipping & Delivery
Signature Requirements For Delivery
If your delivery is over $1,000 we require a signature for delivery regardless of any waivers you have from FedEx®. If your delivery is under $1,000 and shipped FedEx Priority Overnight®, FedEx® may require a signature. These requirements are for your protection. If you would like to arrange delivery to a FedEx® location call one of our customer service agents at 212-398-2915.
- Returns & Replacements
Our 28-day return policy gives you plenty of time to consider your purchase. That's why you can be sure you made the right decision.
If for any reason you are not satisfied you can return any item, without or using the product in its original condition, within 28 days of the date of shipment for a refund or an exchange. It's that simple.
Our Return Process
Once we receive your returned item and it is accepted, your refund or new item will be processed in just a few days. Upon receiving your return, the item will be reviewed by our Quality Assurance department. Please note that items showing signs of wear or those that have been altered, resized, or damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return. Engraved items may not be returned. Returns with no Grand Master Watches return code, and packages that are improperly packaged or uninsured will be refused receipt.
How To Prepare A Return
To return a Watch item to Grand Master Watches, follow our three step process:
- Your Return Authorization Code. Call 212-398-2915 and you will be given a Return Authorization Code. Write this code on the outside of the box you are returning next to the shipping label.
- Package Your Return. Include all original packaging and collateral material. For security reasons, do not write Grand Master Watches anywhere on the outside of the box. Please use abbreviations “GMW”
- Insure Your Package. On your invoice, if the price of the item you're returning is listed as:
- Less than $500: You can ship it via any carrier. Be sure to ship your item fully insured, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached its destination.*
- More than $500: Ship your package via US Postal Service Registered Mail™, insured for the total value of the contents, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached Grand Master Watches.
* (FedEx® and UPS® will not insure merchandise over $500.)
You must follow these instructions exactly, failure to do so will prevent the processing of your return. If you have any questions about our return procedure, please contact us at email@example.com.
* Grand Master Watches will not be responsible for the loss or damages of return shipments.
We stand behind the products that we sell. We offer our customers a 12 months Warranty from the date of purchase. To be covered under the warranty you must supply us with the original proof of purchase.
The Warranty card must be included in the package with your product.
The Warranty card must be sign and dated by the place where the purchase was made.
The following are not covered by the warranty.
- Watch Bracelet Metal or Leather
- Scratched or Broken Crystal
- Watch Battery
- Third party damages
- Any accidental dents Scratches or Signs of Wear and Tear
Products under warranty you wish to repair please mail your product to the ;
Grand Master Watches
35 West 45 Street Suite 801
New York. NY 10036
Please include a money order for $18 for the return shipping and insurance.
- To view the status of your order simply Sign In to your account and see the history of the order(s) you have placed.